Terms and Conditions Agreement
1. Site Description
We will build you a website based on the site description here.
2. Optional Forms
The membership and donation forms are optional for your 2.0 website and it requires configuration. Configuration can take place at no extra cost, should it fall within the hours of support allocated for your center. Billing for the configuration of these forms will only be incurred should you go beyond your hours of support. Please contact email@example.com to book a meeting for form configuration.
3. Services supplied by Shambhala International (not by Blue Mandala Communications)
- fixing SDB related issues
- fixing issues upon registering to the SDB
4.1 Billable Support
- Changing the styling or the design of the website
- Adding new features/customization
- Configuration of registered URL that is not currently a sub domain URL of Shambhala International
For billable support, we will send you an estimate for the work needed once we know the details.
4.2 Included Support
- Responding to topics posted in the online 2.0 support forum http://shambhalanetwork.org/groups/2-0-support/forum/
- Fix bugs-elements that are not working on the website. This will be excluded from the hours of support allocated to your center
5. Hours of Support
According to the center size and the amount of dues paying members, a certain amount of hours of support will be allocated and communicated to each center. Bigger centers will usually be allocated more hours than smaller centers/groups. Technical support (programming) provided over and above the allocated hours of support is $120 CAD per hour; $60 CAD for general support and training.